FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I register?
Registration links can be found on the NECA (necanews.org), CPES (www.ctpower.org) and Conference (www.neca-cpesconferences.org) websites. Self-select your ticket type and follow the prompts.
- Will there be free wifi?
Wifi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
- What is the dress code?
Business casual; however, a lot of exhibitors choose to wear their company’s promotional clothing which tends to be casual.
- What is the hotel parking situation?
There is a parking lot attached to the hotel for $10 per day.
- How do I make a hotel reservation?
Online reservations can be made HERE. You may also call 774-420-7555 and mention the room block for the 28th Annual New England Energy Conference.
- Are there other hotels nearby?
Information coming soon.
- Will speaker presentations be available on the website?
Yes, at the conclusion of the conference, presentations from speakers who granted us permission will be posted on www.necanews.org, www.ctpower.org and www.neca-cpesconferences.org.
- Can I get a list of conference attendees?
A hardcopy attendee list will be part of your conference materials when you arrive. One week prior to the conference, the RSVP list will be made public on the NECA site.
- I can only attend some of the sessions. Is there a special fee for that?
We do not offer different registration prices depending on how much of the day you will be able to attend. If you compare the registration fee to other conferences of similar caliber you will find ours to be extremely reasonable.
- I have dietary restrictions. Can you accommodate me?
The hotel does an excellent job providing special meals. Please make your needs known at the time of registration and you will receive a special meal ticket that will alert the hotel banquet staff.
- Where can I get more information?
Visit our conference website neca-cpesconferences.org. Updates are made as the program develops.
- How are the two event days broken out?
May 17 holds the optional golf tournament, coffee tasting and WooSox game and dinner. These are priced separately from the one-day conference the following day. May 18 holds continental breakfast, panel sessions with lunch and breaks, our prize drawing, and a closing reception.
- What is included in my conference registration?
All meals, receptions, sessions and conference materials.
- What is excluded from my conference registration?
The optional events on May 17. The hotel room requires a separate reservation. Bar beverages are on a cash basis.
- If I can’t make it at the last minute may I send a substitute?
Substitutions can be made at any time including the day of the event. We will even print up a name tag on the spot!
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations are allowed with a cancellation fee of $25 until May 11.
Golf, Tour and Optional Events
- Where is the golf tournament?
Blackstone National Golf Club – 227 Putnam Hill Road, Sutton, MA. Shotgun start is at 10 am with grab and go breakfast before and a grill lunch after. The cost is $175.
- Can I play golf AND go to the coffee tasting?
There will be some overlap of time but you should be able to stop into FuelAmerica – Mercantile Street, Worcester. The cost is $20.
- What is the baseball game about?
Polar Park in Worcester is home to the WooSox. Tickets include dinner at 5:45 and game at 6:45. The cost is $30.
- Is there additional networking available?
Meet up before the game at the AC Hotel bar at 5 and walk over to the stadium together.
Details about these events are available on the conference website.